AGM to be held on Saturday 24th September 2016 10am at PSF Donnybrook.
Entry to Pacific Sun Friends to all members free followed by bbq free to FBA members ONLY.
An email has been posted to all members, if you did not get one please contact me as a few emails have bounced back.
Last year BruJul (Bruce and Julie’s Darwin naturist resort) made headlines in NT news, great acclaim for Bruce and Julie.
Well the article itself has now won a prestigious award, great acclaim for the reporters involved.
Well done to all.
. . . NUDE BEACHES FOR EVERY BODY . . .
Welcome to the Free Beaches Australia (FBA) information portal – strip off, relax and find yourself a nice patch of sand somewhere around Australia. Note that there are some pictures of naked people on this site – nothing sexual or offensive so it’s all very safe, but you might want to be careful at work! Unless you’re allowed to work nude, in which case you’ll be fine!!
Nude beaches for every body
Support and promote the FBA Etiquette, aims, mission, vision and goals to create a united nudist/naturist culture, accepted within mainstream society by developing safe, clean, fun, clothing optional public areas throughout Australia.
To become Australia’s Premier Nudist Lobby Organisation by encouraging healthy, fun participation of all members through active regional area involvement.
To develop ‘Free Beaches Australia’ Australian membership to 10,000 plus members by 2020.
To lobby all levels of Government, the Community and the nudist population for the declaration, maintenance and appreciation of adequate nudist beaches and recreational areas
To consistently exceed the entire community’s expectations in the areas of public safety, ‘free beach etiquette’, excellence and community involvement
. . . FREE BEACH ETIQUETTE . . .
The Naturist/Nudist community is a fantastic caring group of people from a diverse range of back grounds who are aware of the fragile balance and scrutiny their textile free family lifestyle attracts. This common sense approach to ‘free beach etiquette’ has been developed to ensure the growth, the safety and to facilitate a balanced acceptance of the textile free family lifestyle within mainstream society.
- Stay out of dunes and re-vegetation areas
- Obey regulations – National and State Park regs, life-saving, fire, fishing and parking
- Don’t wander from established nude areas – this may risk the areas closure
- No sexual activity – be nude not lewd – this just undermines our objectives
- Don’t litter – carry out more than you brought in
- Respect the property of others – ‘if your bum is bare cover the chair’
- No unauthorised photography of others, especially children
- Respect the privacy of others – allow others to have space – don’t stare
- Come prepared & be sun smart – bring water, food, towels, sunscreens etc
- Speak up for standards – carry copies of Free Beach Etiquette – report criminal activity to police